Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TVXOHOF ADDENDUM - MICHELLE OBAMA



It was two years ago when I decided that my November inductee during this election year would be the First Lady.  There had been a bumper crop of appearances for her in 2014, so I figured while those news stories were fresh on the web, I should grab some pertinent screencaps from each of them. And then I wrote up the blog post and scheduled it for November 1, 2016.  

I guess I should have kept it in draft but I probably would have forgotten about it there too. So I never updated it and meanwhile Mrs. Obama continued to build her League of Themselves appearances in Toobworld.  Just about all of her appearances concerned her commitment to physical fitness for kids and to helping military families. 

Here is my complete list... for now:

'Sesame Street'
- "Frankly, It's a Habitat" (2009)


'iCarly'
- "iMeet the First Lady" (2012)
[Couldn't be embedded]


'Nashville'
- "All or Nothing with Me" (2014)



'Jessie'
- "From the White House to Our House" (2014)


'Parks and Recreation'
- "Moving Up: Part 1" (2014)
- "Moving Up: Part 2" (2014)


'Li'l Bub's Big Show'
Episode 1.13 (2015)


'The Night Shift'
- "Moving On" (2015)



'NCIS'
- "Homefront" (2016)


(Those last three entries are the new additions.  With 'Nashville', 'Night Shift', and 'Li'l Bub's Big Show', the "FLOTUS" appeared via video-screen but they still count.)

Thanks to a syndicated repeat last night, I learned of the missing entry for 'NCIS':

Anne:
I am so honored to have been a part of this. I still can't believe I'm here. Listening to everyone's stories, it made me feel like I'm not alone.
Mrs. Obama:
Because you're not alone, Anne. One of the reasons we hold these round tables is to stay connected to our military families. 
        Special Agent Gibbs, I've been briefed on everything you've done for Anne's family, and from what I heard; you've gone above and beyond.
Gibbs:
It's my job.
Anne:
Both NCIS and Joining Forces, their support has been… I can't thank you enough.
Mrs. Obama:
Anne, we should be thanking you. I mean, we know the sacrifices our military families are making and it doesn't go unnoticed. Nor do the sacrifices of our veterans.
Gibbs:
Honour to serve, ma'am.
Mrs. Obama:
Now, I understand that there's somewhere else you need to be. Isn't that right, Special Agent Gibbs? 
Gibbs:
Absolutely.

Remember to vote!

No comments: