Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TUESDAY NEWS DAY - THE LEGEND OF "LEGEND" RETURNS!



"TV Shows On DVD" had great news - at least for me.......

Mill Creek Entertainment has exclusively informed us today that Legend - The Complete Series will be available on home video for the first time ever on January 5, 2016, with a 2-DVD set priced at just $14.98 SRP! It will include all 12 episodes, including the 2-hour pilot. The program may not have lasted long, but this show - which was one of those that launched UPN's inaugural season in 1995 - has left long-lasting impressions on its many fans, and we're sure they'll be glad to get it at long last! 

You can read the full story here.

Aside from being a TV Western that fell into my favorite category (off-beat like 'Maverick', 'Alias Smith And Jones', but especially 'The Wild Wild West'), I need to see a particular episode again to verify my usually faulty memory.  I think I can connect this series to 'Barbary Coast'.

But also it was a fun look at certain historical events from 1876, including the historical figures of that time.

BCnU!

No comments: