Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TOOBWORLD CENTRAL - IN THE MONTHS TO COME


When this finally publishes at Inner Toob, I should be undergoing surgery for some foot problems.  Hopefully everything goes well.

But whether it does or doesn't, I wanted to prepare for the blog's future. It's come to mean a lot to me over the last eight years or so.

So if you notice any sort of change, it will only be that I'm not posting much more than the League of Themselves showcases over the next several months.

That's because I've set them up already, plus the TV Crossover Hall of Fame inductees and the "Who's On First" blogathon for New Year's Day.  About sixty posts at least that day, all about 'Doctor Who'!  (Not a big deal, I've been writing them all year long.)

For 2014, I even have a few scattered posts set up, right up to August of next year.

Just in case.

Even if all goes well, I'll be recuperating at my sister's home where my internet access will be limited to my iPhone and my Blackberry tablet.  I've never been happy blogging from the tablet and I doubt I'll feel any differently with the iPhone.  I need a real keyboard and mouse at my disposal!

So that's another reason I've now got 258 posts queued up.  I'd say it's a good thing I don't have a life, but I'm still worried about keeping the one I have.

Yeah, I'm a pessimist.

Okay, I'll definitely post again once I'm settled in at my sister's place.  Maybe even off the phone from the hospital afterwards  Hopefully!

Take it easy, Team Toobworld!

No comments: