Sunday, October 23, 2011

SKED ALERT! "LOST GIRL"

On Sundays, I usually serve up some trailers or sneak peeks at scenes from upcoming shows during the Video Weekend and today is no different.

I know nothing about the new Syfy presentation of "Lost Girl" than what I've seen in this video. I don't even know if it's a series or TV movie.

But it's definitely something I'll give a look-see when it premieres....

Now, there was a sneak peek video out there of a scene from the series and I had the link for it, but I have a feeling it's not going to work now.


I also have the full panel discussion of the series from Comic-Con:


And if this Canadian import is also the same show that's already been airing Down Under, here are a couple of blipverts about it:



But that could be either the original or a remake or something totally different......

Now... While looking for other videos, I've learned a little bit more about "Lost Girl".  It's going to be a series, about a girl on her own her whole life who's actually a succubus feeding off of sexual energy.  Okay, I'm there! 

We've had succubi in Toobworld before, most notably as a recurring girl-friend for Sock in 'Reaper'.  So there's a theoretical link right there.

This sounds like the kind of show in which Carl Kolchak would have felt right at home.....

BCnU!

No comments: