Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A PROGRAMMING NOTE

After the marathon of postings yesterday (29 posts in all!) which served as my contribution to the "Thrilling Days Of Yesteryear" blogathon for the 50th anniversary of 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' - Whew! Say that ten times fast! - I just want to relax.

I've got most of my fellow bloggers with their observations on 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' still to read. And my DVR is getting stuffed from all the neglect - and here it is the early weeks of the new TV season!

So I'm just going to ease back into the Toobworld Dynamic gradually. The daily "As Seen On TV" showcase, of course, will still be published. But otherwise, I'm going to cut back to one post a day containing some kind of televisiological value.

I should have my head back in the game soon.....

BCnU!

No comments: