Sunday, June 12, 2011

SKED ALERT - "GAME OF THRONES" (THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE)

I didn't get any notice this week from the PR people of HBO about clips and stills from Episode 9 of 'Game Of Thrones' which airs tonight on the premium network. I hope I didn't insult them in any way with my previous posts on the show. 'Game Of Thrones' is easily my favorite series of 2011 and it will figure heavily in the Toobits Awards at the end of the year.

It could be that my theories of how the land of Westeros called the planet Mondas home had something to do with that. Or more likely, the series is doing so well by now that they don't need to have bloggers like me trumpet its arrival.


No matter. HBO does have the preview video up on YouTube:





The episode is called "Baelor".......

Episode 9 of 'Game of Thrones' premieres tonight on HBO at 9 PM, EDT.

And if the show follows the HBO tradition, the first season finale will be pre-empted next week.....

BCnU!

No comments: