Sunday, June 12, 2011

"FLYING BLIND" - IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE......

I've been watching my DVD collection of 'Flying Blind' (Shhhh!), a FOX sitcom from 1992-93 which starred Corey Parker and the delicious Tea Leoni, and it reintroduced me to a great song by David Byrne which was used as the show's theme song - "A Million Miles Away".

I went looking for those opening credits on YouTube to share them with you, but while the video has been left up, the audio track was stripped away with the following message:

"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

No problem. I'll just post that video with a video for David Byrne's song immediately following and then you can play them together. It won't perfectly match up, but you'll at least get a sense of how it played out during the broadcast.


Someday I hope you get a chance to enjoy this quirky, Woody-Allenesque sitcom......

BCnU!

No comments: